If you're on our mailing list, you've already received the latest issue of the KLife Newsletter, showcasing life a the KLI. In this issue, we featured the following stories:
- The 2021-2022 Fall-Winter Colloquium Series
- Why citizen science is integral to infectious disease prevention
- Cycle: an ode to parasitic nematodes
- Resilience knowledge in action or resilience actions in knowledge?
- The obstetrical dilemma: taking a closer look with Nicole Grunstra
- Old ideas for current challenges: Ecological neo-Narodnism and the peasant economy in the 21st century
- Neurodiversity and anthropomorphism in social insect research
- Oxford Bibliographies entry on Evolutionary Developmental Biology
- Understanding vaccine-hesitancy
- Navigating intercultural relations in transdisciplinary practice
- September issue on Evolution of Kinship Systems
- And the ISHPSSB 2021 Werner Callebaut Prize goes to...
Subscribe here to get regular updates and to receive the December issue: